Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

epic fail ftw :p I needed that lol

Today we've got our aunt visiting from across the state, think I'll keep myself locked in my room with sesason 4 of Dexter (which I never finished, luckily :D)

One of the side buttons on my DeathAdder 3500 Mouse just broke. GAH its super frustrating. I can't find a phone number either. Found a phone number but can't use it until Monday. This mouse will be a year old in November. Luckily there customer support is good. I will send this in and get a new one in a matter of a week or two. They replaced my Razer Barracuda's with a coupon for %50 off the Megalodons because an L.E.D. was out.

Yeah... If I found a Logitech mouse I found comfortable I would get one.. But I don't. I love Razer and all but jeeze.. If they are built for the hardcore gamer why in the **** would they make the buttons so flimsy?! Maybe I can get something out of them... Within the last 4 months I had to RMA my Barracuda's because of the L.E.D. (Because warranty was up so I might as well have) and got the Megalodons for $7X after tax and shipping. Maybe I can get a mouse pad or something out of this.

The side buttons on my Lachesis are pretty solid. I don't use them, but they still feel good and solid. How did you break one on the DeathAdder?

Test post from the Galaxy S :)

127378013219.jpg

Back
Top Bottom