Potentially the longest thread in history...

Can't wait for the patch that fixes Fallout 3's random crashes to come out.

No kidding. I can't go near the super-duper mart quest without it crashing to desktop. Along with random glitches when the only way to get your weapon to fire is to press the reload key. :confused:

They should have worked some of this crap out before releasing the game.

Oblivion was the exact same way. When games with the sheer amount of choices and random variables like Fallout release it's impossible to catch everything. It could have been that you killed one certain enemy four hours earlier that caused the crash at the mart quest. I'm a coder I know that computers fail at the most random times. I hate 'em :p.

I couldn't imagine a life without my computer. I might have to actually leave my house :eek:

I can't exactly play sports... I'm a 5'3" out of shape Jewish kid! I was meant to stay indoors! :p

But seriously, my computer is what I spend a lot of my spare time with, because I'm one of the very few kids of my high school that doesn't get drunk. I live above the influence, and somehow that makes me a loser. To be honest I'd rather be a computer nerd than an idiot that has to drink to have a good time. *depression*

On a positive note, Obama won :))) and I already got accepted into my safety school (Towson U.), and I hopefully will get accepted into my top choice, which is SUNY Albany (Very nice computer school, as I plan on majoring in IT).

Back
Top Bottom