Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

That sounds pretty interesting actually.

Writing it wasnt too bad, but typing it up from a sheet of paper is extremely boring. Especially when using the school Pc's, which I had to use today to improve it (just got in about half an hour ago). Ending up adding an extra 700-800 words.

Also we had to do another essay, I have finished it and now need to type that one up at school, this one is about 12 pages and pretty much exactly the same question but with more sources to examine.

A lot of those are OEM issues like I thought, XFX specifically seems to have given you a lot of trouble.

So far all the ATi cards I have owned are still working without issue.

The only reason I went with AMD this time was so I could get XFX cards. I like XFX, never had an issue with any of their cards. Well, I did have a 6950 failure, but that was mostly my fault.

Yea teachers are ****ing stupid like that. Sorta like how in grade school certain teachers want you to use pencil and others can only use pen.

yeah I never understood that, I remember having to have neat enough writing otherwise I wasn't allowed to use a pen. Logic behind it? not sure.

even if you had good writing you had to be a certain age, did they think I was going to eat the ink or something?

Installed the offical stock ICS for my Galaxy S2. And just rooted it, too.

Last night my internet got gang banged by a solar flare, hit hard enough it caused me to loose calls from 9:00 PM till 1:00 AM, at 11:00 PM my internet went out, and wireless in the house died. The only satellite for my modem up in space was affected which shut down every person on hughesnet with an HN9000 modem. I think ~13 hours from flare taking the sat out, and them getting it back online was really good.

Next month the contract expires and I will be checking out a local ISP that uses wifi tech for internet locally. 10Mbps down, 2.5Mbps up, no limits, $250 install fee and $60 a month don't sound bad to me for what I am paying right now. I used to work at this company and know the install fee is good since the equipment costs around $1300 for install, should have seen the old fees, it was equipment + 2 hours standard labor at $80 an hour.

Back
Top Bottom