Potentially the longest thread in history...

I'm pretty sure that kmanmx is a mobster, so I wouldn't ask what (who) he shoots, or you might be next.

Can't remember if I mentioned or not, but I got my drum set back.

DSCN2102.jpg

DSCN2103.jpg

DSCN2104.jpg

your top three toms are at a strange angle....as well your one floor tom is a little inaccessibly positioned. Cymbals are are little close for comfort as well. Snare is way too far right. For me that is.

Angled pretty perfect for me. Snare sits right in the middle the way I sit. I take it you are talking about the last floor tom? I can reach it easily. The cymbals are further than they look. I like a close setup so I don't need a lot of arm reach because that gives stick lag.

Re: Today I have...

Looking forward too tonight. It's been a boring ass week so far so really can't wait. Plan is get a few friends round mine, have a few drinks and stuff (but not get drunk). Then at about 9pm head into town and into a bar/restaurant where my friend works and spend about £50 to £100 on some shots. My friend that works there does 60hour weeks so we havn't been able to get him out on a Friday night for about a month, so we are going to give him a surprise by bringing the party to him :grin: It's quite a laid back bar and the staff are nice so i'm sure he will still be able to have a laugh with us.

Kinda sucks getting old... no one has any time on their hands :p

Re: Today I have...

Digging through my old electronics box, not much interesting, <20GB IDE hard drives, USB to PS2 converters, keyboards, manuals, cables.
Then I came across the old "purple snake" from high school, along with the VooDoo 3 3500 driver disk.

View attachment 5153

Won't lie, tempted to use this to connect my PS2 to my computer and bring it back to 1999.

Attachments

• 5169298.jpg
    5169298.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 54
Back
Top Bottom