Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today I'm setting up a CentOS server and getting Squid running. Time we replaced our old proxy server, everything passing through it is slow as heck.

Well after one bad year so far and hanging on to what little sanity, patience and hope I had left...
I finally got to sit down with a pyschologist for once at 9:00am today.
I have so much on my mind and too many problems I am dealing with I was about ready to crack, I just wanted someone to listen to me directly with open ears and a mind and tell me how the **** it went wrong since last august.

Since I got everything off of my chest this morning, I can finally refocus my attention to my Net+ for october 20th 2011.
My pyschologist told me to breathe in and out using a rythm with visual and color and let it go....
I looked at her and laughed and said I tried that once and that did not go so well on my job this summer.
Many people told me to do that but mostly I refused over being angry and just power slammed a few tables at my job in the basement.

I know that doesn't sound so hot to those reading but wtf are your gonna do when you have too much on your plate your pretty physicaly strong and the only way to relieve your anger is wear out something that is not the source of your problem ?? :(

I've been kinda ehh lately too.,...

two network designs done.... finally....

will tell yah more when I'm awake enough LOL.... both are pretty cool and one of those is a setup I would love to have for my house if I had the cash.

still gotta stay awake enough for me to go shopping, buy buncha food, and then sleep for the next couple days LOL.

and Mike..... when I am depressed I watch corny anime or play some corny games!!!! play minecraft too!!!! build some really awesome stuff with it!!!

or do crazy stuff with vmware like I've been doing... running vms within vms, designing over the top home cloud servers, stuff like that....

I'm gonna setup a vm with windows 8 and vmware workstation 8 and then do the "mommy test" in the next couple weeks. this should be fun.... LMAO.

other than that if you need to let it all out do so.... I hope you have a house instead of an apartment.....

When I get depressed I go swimming. Usually it'll just be a bus ride down to the local beach, which tbh is pretty awesome lol, but sometimes I mix it up and go with some mates out to a dam or river. **** noice, and no sharks!
Seriously, I think it's my cure-all. Fresh air, clean water, it's like a wash for your mind as well as your body.

Back
Top Bottom