Potentially the longest thread in history...

Friday- two classes...then off to work on my car. Haircut maybe. Dinner with the GF, movie afterwards( any suggestions?????). After i drop her off and get home...hopefully i will install gears of war and Bioshock torrents.

Saturday-sleep until 12 when i have to go to work until 6. Then CLub after that.

Sunday- get up at 5 to go to work :( then sleep the rest of the day. Maybe study some....i have Thesis papers to write soon and i havent read my books...

Then next week is spring break, and im off to europe!!!!!!!

i dunno what your looking for exactly in a movie but my gf was like i wanna go see horton hears a who or never back down... and i was like alright lets compromise, lets go see 10,000BC.

my whole weekend consists of nothing but chilling and relaxing, my friend just got a house so it'll be tight.

i dunno what your looking for exactly in a movie but my gf was like i wanna go see horton hears a who or never back down... and i was like alright lets compromise, lets go see 10,000BC.

my whole weekend consists of nothing but chilling and relaxing, my friend just got a house so it'll be tight.

LOL...thats a great idea....10,000BC ftw....

It's raining here, and supposed to rain the rest of today and tomorrow, so I probably won't be moving the MiL's stuff. Yay me!

Shimon is an Israeli name.

shimon is a drum and bass dj from the UK

shimon_lb_poster_proof.jpg

Meh, freaking walmart wants me as a cart pusher. I'm not gonna drive 22 miles just to push carts in the hot sun. I'm gonna try to get on as a night stocker cuz I am so not pushing carts for a living.

Back
Top Bottom