Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Celebrated my birthday and finally got to use my iPad :D

Dad was a total no believer like much of you, but after showing him I quote his exact words..."much more impressive than I thought, yeh I can really see what they can be used for now". And this is coming from an anti-apple man that has worked on windows for as long as I can remember, a bit like Mak :p

Grandparents also loved it, infact they ordered themselves one off my iPad !

Typing on the keyboard as we speak, i only type 10wpm less than on my desktop.

Pretty awesome :)

I tested one in a store once. It's pretty cool. Wouldn't get one though. I'm not an Apple hater but I don't have the money nor the need for anything like it. Same with other Apple products. If I had the extra money maybe I would get a Mac Mini or an iphone, because several of my friends and relatives have them and I want to be able to know how to work them in case they ever need help.

Celebrated my birthday and finally got to use my iPad :D

Dad was a total no believer like much of you, but after showing him I quote his exact words..."much more impressive than I thought, yeh I can really see what they can be used for now". And this is coming from an anti-apple man that has worked on windows for as long as I can remember, a bit like Mak :p

Grandparents also loved it, infact they ordered themselves one off my iPad !

Typing on the keyboard as we speak, i only type 10wpm less than on my desktop.

Pretty awesome :)

oo happy b-day! :D

make a wish :p
20uqtex.jpg

and a slice of cake all around :D
sood-cutting-cake-macbook-air.jpg

Happy b-day dude! I'm glad you got something you like ;) Plus a bedbug rash.

There are so many things far worse than breaking up with a girl. While I know it's hard and painful, you need to realize your path has changed and start making the best of it. Moping around and drinking like a fish won't get her back, nor will it get you a new girl friend. You need to just stand tall and man up to the situation, running off will only prolong the agony.

On the weekends I drink like that anyway. So that's out. I am standing tall, doing pretty good, already figuring out which way is up. But I do occasionally feel bad about it throughout the day. I guess my mistake was coming here and mentioning it. And who's "running off"? Where I would go is work at one of our offices in Seattle for two weeks. We are moving our Seattle office to a new location, and they need help. Sorry but given the opportunity, I'd much rather bounce and see friends and family and have a change of scenery for a couple weeks than be here bored as crap. You've mistaken my words...I'm not crying in a corner with a bottle in my hand :wink_tongue: But thanks for the advice, as you are right, life moves on.

^lol...yaa. So are there going to be like some cool prizes or something?> like hardware? as well, what is the contest for, like what do you have to do? or what do you have to be?

You'll see when it's up. Actually it's up already but nobody can see except the staff. Just waiting for the approval of the admins. Which should hopefully be today.

Degrade Yourself For The Mod's Entertainment Competition :D

Post Pictures Of Yourself Naked In Public Places Competition :D

"Sexy Hardware" Competition :D

i really like contests where you have to take pics of your self holding a certain part of a computer in a different place each round...and if you cant get the pic up in the time limit, your eliminated, and so forth until only one person is left.

you know like: You must have a pic of yourself, holding a mobo, in a mcdonalds round 1.....round 2 holding 3 ram sticks in a best buy beside the ram shelf.....

Back
Top Bottom