Pokemon X & Y Nuzlocke Challenge

Alright. If it can support layers and you can edit a .psd file to edit the text then that's all you need. If it can't do that then might have to look at alternatives.

I know it supports layers becuase I've done that a million times with it, not sure about the file type but I'll take a look at it tonight. Worse case scenario you could always save a seperate copy of it as a .jpg or something like that and send it to me, I'll edit it from there.

Alright. If it can support layers and you can edit a .psd file to edit the text then that's all you need. If it can't do that then might have to look at alternatives.

I think you need a plugin for Pain.NET for PSD files. There's also GIMP that supports PSD files natively.

I know it supports layers becuase I've done that a million times with it, not sure about the file type but I'll take a look at it tonight. Worse case scenario you could always save a seperate copy of it as a .jpg or something like that and send it to me, I'll edit it from there.

I think you need a plugin for Pain.NET for PSD files. There's also GIMP that supports PSD files natively.

Forgot about GIMP, thanks. We'll make it work, Edge.

I'm glad I get anything Windows or Adobe via work if I want it.

Hey Edge, so this is what I've been working on when I mean the card to use on the blog/signature.

Keep in mind I am not good with photoshop and have no artistic talents. I like this layout and to me it looks pretty clean and neat. Was thinking on the right we in the yellow box could do RIP pokemon and stats and such.

I know we'll nickname the pokemon. With this layout the max character limit will be 8 per name.

73AItCn.png

Here's one witht he badges blacked out.

j0vG8MN.png

Last edited:
I can't see anything from the work computer. I'll try to take a look at it using my phone during the lunch hour and see if that helps any, if not then it'll have to wait until I get home tonight.

I can't see anything from the work computer. I'll try to take a look at it using my phone during the lunch hour and see if that helps any, if not then it'll have to wait until I get home tonight.

Ah, didn't know if you were one of the ones that can't see imgur.com stuff.

I attached them for you. Click them to see the full resolution. For some reason the quality is diminished by attaching them. Not sure why that is.

Attachments

• nuzlocke_card_1.jpg
    nuzlocke_card_1.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 2
  • nuzlocke_card_2.jpg
    nuzlocke_card_2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1
That worked. Imgur is blocked completely which is annoying. The template looks pretty solid and should be simple enough to replace things as they change. Good find!

That worked. Imgur is blocked completely which is annoying. The template looks pretty solid and should be simple enough to replace things as they change. Good find!

lol I made that, didn't find it.

But ya everything will be easy to replace. When its done I'll name the layers and group them to make it easier and I'll let you know the sizes for the pokemon themselves.

lol I made that, didn't find it.

But ya everything will be easy to replace. When its done I'll name the layers and group them to make it easier and I'll let you know the sizes for the pokemon themselves.

My bad lol long morning, got a micromanaging supervisor who comes into our room to announce the same damn thing repeatedly. We've been playing a game where we tally the number of times he visits each day on a sticky note; blue pen if it's a quick visit, red pen if he plops his humpty dumpty *** down and stays a while. It would be one thing if the guy was half intelligent, but we're ready to hold prop bets that the guy needs help tying his shoes.

His world record is 42 instances in a single day. We did the math, and with a seven hour work day (not including the one hour lunch break) it averages to him coming into here once every ten minutes. Sad part is that seems to be pretty accurate.

Anyway, randomness aside, I'm going to go in tonight on my computer clear it all out so it's ready to go, and change the X to Y. I might split the yellow box in two for both reserves in the PC in the game as well and the ones that are dead.

Yeah micromanaging sups are the worst sometimes. In my department we don't really get checked on like that.

Yeah, I'll change the X to a Y for you tonight. I'll go ahead and rename the layers so you know what is what and then you can tinker with it how you see fit.

For mine, I am gonna put the last two released pokemon under the X/Nuzlocke logo and then have the stats to the left.

Speaking of stats we need to come up with a list of things to track. Think there's probably space for 8 things.

Back
Top Bottom