Pokémon GO

The app only works while the phone is on which requires the screen and everything to be on. The only counter to that is battery saving mode which requires the phone to be in a down position or basically in your pocket. This can hamper GPS signals. I have a record player and put my phone on there and it worked great. It kept my dude running and so an egg hatched, although it was only a Weedle.

I'm just so tired of seeing a Pokemon and tapping it then it takes forever to even do anything. Half the time they go away while that stupid "loading" Pokeball just spins forever. Or when I go to catch one and it just zooms in on the ball and does nothing. Have to force close and go back. So damn annoying.

The distance counter has been the worst. It seems like it just counts when it wants to. A guy I work with wears a fit bit that said he walked 8 miles the other day but only registered at 1.7 km in go.

Keep in mind it only counts up while your phone screen is on and the app is open.

Keep in mind it only counts up while your phone screen is on and the app is open.
If that's the case I need to turn off my auto lock and turn the brightness all the way down on my screen. I'm surprised people are making it 10km without their phone dying.

If that's the case I need to turn off my auto lock and turn the brightness all the way down on my screen. I'm surprised people are making it 10km without their phone dying.

The app only works while the phone is on which requires the screen and everything to be on. The only counter to that is battery saving mode which requires the phone to be in a down position or basically in your pocket. This can hamper GPS signals. I have a record player and put my phone on there and it worked great. It kept my dude running and so an egg hatched, although it was only a Weedle.

I'm just so tired of seeing a Pokemon and tapping it then it takes forever to even do anything. Half the time they go away while that stupid "loading" Pokeball just spins forever. Or when I go to catch one and it just zooms in on the ball and does nothing. Have to force close and go back. So damn annoying.
;)

This app is catching up to Google Maps and Snapchat users daily and weekly usage. Shattering records for most download and used app in US history. Geez! Co-workers at Amazon are all in the buzz of it. Even some people i did not expect to use the app or gaming are asking me if I have downloaded it yet.

:( My phone is on android jellybean and pokemon supports 4.4+.
I'm just gonna install a custom rom or something.

I started charging my phone at work now, something I've had to do maybe 2-3 times in the past year that I've been there.
It says 10 mil downloads in the Playstore, I wonder if it adds up by people uninstalling and reinstalling because I see that happening a lot with this app since it crashes so often.

There's an update on the playstore however I had to manually search for the app to see it

v0.29.2 on the Play Store
iPhone updated yesterday

Play Store Update includes support for Android N (there you go, Rider, you can play now)
x86 CPU's
No forced-logout when the app crashes
Crash fixes
And a few other things

Play Store Update includes support for Android N (there you go, Rider, you can play now)
x86 CPU's
No forced-logout when the app crashes
Crash fixes
And a few other things

Thanks, I've installed the update. The app now opens in 5 seconds rather than 30! And everything generally runs smoother and better.

Just started Pokemon go and I'm so lucky. My house is right next to a pokestop! It's so close that I can use it in my house. It is basically a park entrance that is just outside my house. I'm at level 3 so I'm a n00b

Back
Top Bottom