Pitchman Billy Mays Found Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believeyou posted that pic i sent you, Pete lol...

I had to. It was too good.

If nothing else, it's sad that I won't get to be entertained by his commercials anymore.

Of course, that poses the question: will his wife want all the current ads taken down, and will the companies actually do it?

It's crazy. He was in a car accident last week that he walked away from, then the plane's tire went out, and this morning he was found dead. Must have been his time, or someone was really gunning for him.

off topic section has turned into the obitchuaries section...

i once had a boss that looked enough like billy mays that i think he could pass for him if he wanted to.

i think billy was one of the few that didnt need any coaching during his commercials.
i could be wrong about that.

Yeah the Pitchmen show is still showing on Discovery Channel. They are only half way through the season or so. Kinda stinks that was a fun show to watch.

RIP Mays...

Wow this has been a terrible week for celebrities. Farah fawcett, MJ, and now Billy Mays. This week has some bad joo joo.

I'm going to miss the oxiclean commercials.

Dotn forget Ed McMahon. He died last week as well. He died Tuesday the 23rd. MJ and Farrah died the 25th. Now Mays. That makes 4. They always go in packs of 3 it seems. So we need 2 more to even out the count....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom