Off Topic: T.V. Shows

i found a british show recently while cruisin around on imdb. the show is called Misfits. It is about convicts who are stuck by lighting while performing community service. They then develop super powers. I watched the first ep it was decent. i'll be watching more soon.

Misfits (TV Series 2009–*) - IMDb

I watched Misfits right from the beginning and it is brilliant, like someone else said though season 1 and 2 are by far the best. 3 and 4 don't even come close imo, the cast were just so good together and they're characters worked really well. 3 and 4 were alright... After the original cast were gone the show was basically carried by Joe Gilgun who plays rudy. Let me know what you think, I wondered what people from outside the UK would think of it.

someone said they might start Breaking Bad I recently watched that and it is very enjoyable.

Watched way too many complete series over the past few years:

Misfits
Breaking Bad
Game Of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Sherlock (<brilliant show) I think the Americans made a remake of it called Elementary.
Doctor Who
Torchwood
Merlin
Robin Hood
Camelot
Supernatural (nearly finished this)
Being Human
The Inbetweeners UK (no offence but the US version was ****ing dreadful, laughably bad)

Love all of these shows, there are probably a couple more but It's late and I can't think off the top of my head.

Red Widow, The Taste, Zero Hour, Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game, Grey's Anatomy, Revenge, The Apprentice, Shark Tank, Undercover Boss. (These are all the shows I watch.) Most of you will like at least 2-3 of them.

Can't wait for this weekend, Doctor Who starts on Saturday, Walking Dead finale on Sunday and Game of Thrones season 3 starts on Sunday aswell!!!

The Wire - my all time favourite
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Breaking Bad
The Office (UK)
Dexter
Lost, but at around season 5 I got fed up with it and stopped watching.
Oz

Back
Top Bottom