nvidia 7800 wont work

OK moved to OT but for some reason the picture wont load right I found the code for it but it just wouldn't load at all....

Gime a moment to find a working version of the pic an I will add it to the OP.

I just took a little gander in the Mod's CP at the OP's profile and there is some things that give it away as fake.
1) The user only has 5 posts.
2) The most glaring is the Email address (cant post it sorry guys) but lests just say Fakeemail takes up a larger portion of it.
3) No body is that stupid.

I just took a little gander in the Mod's CP at the OP's profile and there is some things that give it away as fake.
2) The most glaring is the Email address (cant post it sorry guys) but lests just say Fakeemail takes up a larger portion of it.

You mind showing me how you got #2 through the MOD CP?

look at the email address in the users profile mate, just view any profile in the mod CP an you will see Email address:

That isnt true mate. Yeah the name reads fakeemail. But the servers used was a ISP provider. Not a fake one. It was a real email address. ;)

Yey, why was this thread locked originally?

oh 'it had gone on long enough'

Back
Top Bottom