My fps while playing WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHumanComputer

Daemon Poster
Ok so since i installed windows 7 ive been geting really low FPS and i have my settings as high as they can go on this,

what would you put your settings at if you where me?

my Computer specs are in my Sig

Im geting about 5-8 FPS and its making the game laggy

thanks

*Edit*

My refresh is on 60 Hz
Resolution is on 1680x1050 (wide)
This is on the ingame setting's

I want to lower them but i dont know what to, what do you think i should lower them to?

well if you go to video then go to effects you can just move the over all slider, also for a boost you can uncheck the vsync checkbox. however this my create page ripping in the game so you can try it and if it doesnt work then you can recheck it.

well if you go to video then go to effects you can just move the over all slider, also for a boost you can uncheck the vsync checkbox. however this my create page ripping in the game so you can try it and if it doesnt work then you can recheck it.

Unchecking the Vsync has boosted my FPS to 24

Dont know if this is any good but it seems to of worked

Thanks

Moved to the MMORPG Area.

You just installed Win7 64 bit right? You already know that Win7 64 Bit has a minimum requirement of 2GB which you are just at now. Simple answer, get more RAM. It will help the system be able to process the game as well as the OS in use.

Also Turn off Aero!

Moved to the MMORPG Area.

You just installed Win7 64 bit right? You already know that Win7 64 Bit has a minimum requirement of 2GB which you are just at now. Simple answer, get more RAM. It will help the system be able to process the game as well as the OS in use.

Also Turn off Aero!

Yeah i know about the ram thing i posted a thread to see if anyone has any to sell really cheap, and what is Aero?

Okay if you are if people have any to sell, your in the wrong area. You should know this by now being a member of over a year.

Really you dont know what Aero is after running Vista and now Win7? Aero is the transparent effects. The ones that make the windows look see through. Search Engines are wonderful.

Okay if you are if people have any to sell, your in the wrong area. You should know this by now being a member of over a year.

Really you dont know what Aero is after running Vista and now Win7? Aero is the transparent effects. The ones that make the windows look see through. Search Engines are wonderful.

And what makes you think ive had vista? because i havent

I upgraded from windows XP

And about the ram buying, i put it in the trade/sell/buy cat, im guessing thats wrong to? :/

Turn all effects to low. And there is no vid card in your sig so I am assuming that you are using the integrated graphics on your mobo? Adding a dedicated video card will give you way better performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom