My Assassins Creed Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter.Cort

TF's First Dry Ice User!
Reviewing: Assassins Creed, Directors Cut for PC

First Impressions: Looks extremely good, the intro was very interesting, seemed to get you into the flow of the game. The beginning of the game was good, like the very beginning after the intro. It gives you a chance to get somewhat used to the controls before the game really starts. Switches off between futuristic thinking and the past, where most of the game is played it seems. How it works is a bit fuzzy for the time being, but is an extremely interesting and thought provoking concept.

During the second movie, it starts to cue what the whole game is going to be about, very interesting idea for the game, and seems extremely intriguing, and i look forward to continuing the game.

The beginning tutorial is an extremely indepth review of how the game goes about, granted it's extremely long, and seems to have just adapted some of the xbox controls, but they easily made it extremely helpful for first time players.

the beginning part is easy enough to understand and is quite easy, but is like that on purpose. again, the beginning is just a chance to master some of the skills that are necessary for the rest of the game.

once i get more into the game i'll keep this updated!!!

You didn't mention that its like Grand Theft Auto like you told me on AIM

Played it... it is EXTREMLEY repetitive, a little bit of a let down just because of that, and the story could of been a little better, they could of showed some of the modern day assassin fighting to save u (sorry if its a spoiler). But overall the game is a must to play and I urge you to finish it if you do get it, make your own opinion. Don't go in thinking its like GTA though... that is how they failed. It needs different missions.

What an EXTREMELY good review. I was EXTREMELY impressed with the way you used EXTREMELY so many times.

:) jk

Except it fails miserably in comparison.

No, not really. It just lacks the finesse of fine movements in Prince of Persia, and the stealth of Thief, but it marries them together and there both pretty good impersonations of each game. It's really enjoyable for the first 5 to 10 hours. I just felt no need to go back and play it, and continue the storyline after that. It's just the same old.

i havnt gotten that far but im playin it slow, i think it is a great game and if u dont play it strait through really quick it doesnt get old

i havnt gotten that far but im playin it slow, i think it is a great game and if u dont play it strait through really quick it doesnt get old

Very true, ive had it since Christmas, i missed playing it one day and havent got back into it since. Im about half way.

i haven't gotten that far but im playin it slow, i think it is a great game and if u don't play it strait through really quick it doesnt get old

thats good to here...I'm hoping to start playing it immediately when i get my new system done in the next 1-1.5 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom