Music Sorting

Status
Not open for further replies.

CacheUK

Baseband Member
Hi all, heres my problem!

I have a large music collection that i recently decided to consolidate into MP3's onto my PC for future use with my MP3 player be it an iPod or otherwise. The problem is that i already had quite a bit of music on the pc and now i have a lot of repeats which iTunes has kindly picked out and they are now repeated in my library.

The question is: Is there anyway to remove these repeats without going through every single song and removing the repeats by hand? That will literally take days!

Thanks in advance!

Not that I am aware of...besides, would you really trust anything else besides a side by side comparison that you do yourself? Liz

J. River Media center 9.X $30 to buy, but its totally crazy. It finds repeats for you. Its basically a pumped up windows media player with room to spare.
There's a 30 day trial, so you can find all the repeats, and remove them within that time. This is definatly the way to go!

If your gonna get an ipod you should goto www.apple.com and get the newest version of itunes. I think it's 4.7. The new version has an option to sort all your music and create folders for each artist. I actually did this by accident but when I was browsing the folders it was impeccably organized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom