movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats a firewire carD?

i heard its like usb ...but whats it used for ? (other than the ipod)

Firewire is similar to USB commonly used to connect external devices usch as HDD's and CD/DVD drives. Its slightly slower than USB 2.0 although I heard a new version is comming out thats much faster than USB 2.0.

k...so when u have the mydvd ...all u do is select the video file

it does all the converting and then u burn it ? sound easy :D

what format can the movie be ...before its converted?

Its slightly slower than USB 2.0 although I heard a new version is comming out thats much faster than USB 2.0.

Au contraire, from experience and from what I've heard/read, Firewire is much faster than USB 2.0. My video camera was transferring at about 5 seconds per second of video via USB 2.0, and with Firewire it's about 1 or 2 seconds per second of video.

what format can the movie be ...before its converted?

What formats do you have? I'm sure any fairly common file type will work.

For VCDs I use NTI CD Maker. It came with my first CD burner (an AOpen something or another). This may be simply because it is already in my posession, however it works fine and I have no reason to look for something different when I don't need anything fancier then just plain video.

i got usb 2.0 and its fine for me,.....

how long have u been making these movies??

are they any good quality on the tv?

They're fairly good quality on the TV. It depends on the quality of the video to start with. Home videos are good quality on TV (but that depends on the quality of your camera). Movies I've downloaded (legally, of course, coughcough) vary in quality. But none (either downloaded or home videos) have been so bad that I couldn't watch them.

I get them from lots of p2p networks, but it would be immoral to tell you where. *smiles innocently*

(And I'd probably get banned or something.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom