MCThunder

Lukario45

Baseband Member
So to start this off I didn't know whether to put this in programming or in Minecraft, since it is Minecraft related I decided to put it here, but if for any reason a mod wants to move it I don't mind. I, with a few friends have been coding an open source server software using MCProtocol lib(Please don't criticize me for not using bukkit). The Language is Java and my IDE is IntelliJ Idea. I want to know if anyone has any idea's (no pun intended ;)) on what I could add to make MCThunder amazing. Also if any of the coffee junkies (java programmers) wanted to help out for fun, they could. There is a github source at http://www.github.com/lukario45/mcthunder

What is the plugin about? Probably you can make a simpler version of multiverse or something?

Sounds cool, you should make the program make it easy to edit other plugins' permissions.

I am completely redoing how permissions are handled. A hardcore Bukkit plugin advocate would be have a mind explosion if I tried to explain it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can but what can be done is really limited, you need to give it a world because it can't gen worlds by itself. There is a lot of work that needs to be done but I can't do anything this week because I am studying for my SATs. I'll post a link later though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom