Lords of the Fallen

Reading a little more about this game. The producer says the main story will take 15+ hours to beat if you were able to rush through it and there are "loads" of side quests and stuff for people that explore. Little concerned about the 15 hour thing, but I am pretty sure, if you had the skills (Rhu), you could run through Dark Souls in a similar time or faster.

Diablo reminds me of the first Borderlands, just when I thought I was done with it or have found everything i want to find... it sucks me back in. What a great game

That is EXACTLY what it reminds me of. After I played the 360 version I was extremely underwhelmed by it. That was a big reason I didn't jump on the bandwagon with you guys earlier. Now I am totally obsessed with it. Having a ton of fun.

Read one review so far IGN gave it a 7 or so. Don't sound like the best game in the world but sounds like a solid RPG so I will still be getting it today. Anyone else getting it

This game is being given unfairly compared to the Souls series. GameSpot gave it an 8. Most sites are around 8. Game sounds like a mix of Souls and Darksiders with Diablo art direction and loot. Sounds perfect to me.

This game is being given unfairly compared to the Souls series. GameSpot gave it an 8. Most sites are around 8. Game sounds like a mix of Souls and Darksiders with Diablo art direction and loot. Sounds perfect to me.

I agree sounds sweet. I was just writing on Amazon our video game review system is busted. why are games that get 7 out of 10 considered a bomb to me that should indicate a decent game nothing ground breaking but solid

I'm torn. I'm getting a game this week to score the gamers club deal.

Not sure if I want this or Sunset overdrive

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

The more research I do the more it looks good. My problem with dark souls is the time invested. I played 40 hours and only made it I think a third of the way. I was up to all the poison lakes. The game was great but I don't need my hobby to be frustrating.

This game I can get in and get out in 20 hours and have a good experience

Its tempting.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

Back
Top Bottom