Looking for people who play Conquer Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

skitzo385

In Runtime
Kinda want to get back into this game. I play on the Galaxy area in the server called Uranus. Looking for people who have played for a while and can kind of teach me the ropes. I will relocate to a new server. I have a level 114 but this game is easy to get that..

Now there is a game I have not heard of in a long time. I remember my previous dead beat house mate playing that one. As I remember, the PvP is rather unforgiving.

Lol I used to play that a lot for a few years but I stopped :(. Didn't like all the patches and stuff after they brought out Battle Point system and the game seems pretty hard to keep up-to-date when there's a lot of new stuff now.

I have definitely not started playing it to try and pvp. I find the pvp to be ridiculous. More of something to waste my time with.

They have came up with a new quest system since the last time I was on and I find it kind of hard to figure out when I am already level 114.. I got my buddy playing and his brother. I was given a guild right before I quit playing a few months ago so I am trying to get that up and going and TRYING to figure out the guild system and the battle area.. Kind of to complex for me to really care to figure out at this point but will give it some time.

PVP ain't al that bad for a MMORPG, given it's unique style of fighting. It's more of a click/timing game I guess lol. Haven't checked it out on a long while but I still got a couple friends playing it I keep in contact with. Played on Libra when I was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom