Killzone Shadowfall MP

Make the DCUO toon. I will refrain from playing until you get to my level then we can do the missions together. The PVP was actually really fun I was suprised its kinda PVP and PVE mixed together and you have to fight and secure stuff. I think there are many different kinds though. You dont use you toon you use a legends toon the only one I have is Robin so far

My favorite moment was with borst and ajacks. We were all getting the crap kicked out of us when suddenly "VICTORY" showed up on the screen, and we all said "Wait, we won?" at the same time lol.

I'm enjoying the online MP, but I still can't get over how inconsistent it can be at times in regards to how many hits it takes to drop an enemy. It reminds me a lot of MW3 when they started using lag comp and how much that messed with the MP gameplay.

I'm enjoying the online MP, but I still can't get over how inconsistent it can be at times in regards to how many hits it takes to drop an enemy. It reminds me a lot of MW3 when they started using lag comp and how much that messed with the MP gameplay.

I noticed that a little in our limited time playing the other night. I wasn't sure if it was an item they had or something else.

I noticed that a little in our limited time playing the other night. I wasn't sure if it was an item they had or something else.

I don't think there are any health or armor buffers. They have perks, but those are more or less equiptment perks like the ability to drop a shiled in front of you, a turret, etc.

But the same thing happened the second time when I played it; one match it would take at least full clip to drop someone while I seemed to go down after one or two hits, while the next match I felt like I was deflecting bullets and I was able to take down people with only a couple of shots. There really weren't many moments where there was a middle ground, it was usually one extreme or the other.

I don't think there are any health or armor buffers. They have perks, but those are more or less equiptment perks like the ability to drop a shiled in front of you, a turret, etc.

But the same thing happened the second time when I played it; one match it would take at least full clip to drop someone while I seemed to go down after one or two hits, while the next match I felt like I was deflecting bullets and I was able to take down people with only a couple of shots. There really weren't many moments where there was a middle ground, it was usually one extreme or the other.

This requires more testing during our session tonight!

Back
Top Bottom