IT Outsourcing

BigBethLund

Beta member
Hello everybody, I just joined this forum and I am looking to see what kind of IT Outsourcing companies people have used and what kind of experiences you have had with them, preferably in states other than WA. Some Main points:

Company name.
What service they provided you.
Overall experience working with said company.
Cost. ($ to $$$)

I am located in Seattle and work for a company and we do IT Outsourcing. I just want to see what other companies people have used so that I can see what those companies are doing right and wrong.

I have personally spoken with a few of our clients and they all really enjoy working with us and I have not heard any complaints. I appreciate any info you can give me and look forward to interacting with all of you! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't tell you the company name because they were just before I started working where I do now. But what I can tell you is off the sketchy tactics they used. We outsourced our SEO for awhile because of lack of man power. The outsourced people would take our blogs and install them on hundreds of domains that they owned as a company. this in turn would give us some great links with anchor text across a plethora of domains. However this isn't a real SEO campaign. Its just posting duplicate content over and over again. It hurt our overall SEO campaign and I would never recommend outsourcing again.

If you happen to mean IT in general and not SEO, then I'm sure it would be a much different story.

Outsourcing is never worth it.
You get some idiot who doesn't know the network, has half ass information and gets **** on because he can't fix it.
The cost is always way more then it would be to make it worth the pain in the ass to deal with them.

Don't forget we **** on the outsourcing company telling them to get there **** together when we can't give them information that is needed.

+1 for outsourcing.

Back
Top Bottom