In-ear earphones shocking me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant "locked" sorry lol

What am I looking for on inside the PC to make sure whatever it is is grounded?

I just remembered a while back I had an issue to where I could hear clicking sound coming from my speakers when I moved my mouse around. I think you may be onto something ans I appreciate your help so much Thank you!!

oh haha, yeah the wheels being locked wouldn't have anything to do with it. I'd be looking for any unattached wires by the top headphone jack, if you've got any wires from the psu that aren't connected, make sure they are out of the way, make sure that the motherboard is screwed in all the way and there are mounts under all the screw holes. things like that.

I meant "locked" sorry lol

What am I looking for on inside the PC to make sure whatever it is is grounded?

I just remembered a while back I had an issue to where I could hear clicking sound coming from my speakers when I moved my mouse around. I think you may be onto something ans I appreciate your help so much Thank you!!

I have the same thing happen to me, games or moving mouse makes a horrible interference noise.

But i have fixed it by buying a DAC/AMP You can get them fairly cheap.. but mine was quite expensive. Headphones sounds better and there is ZERO noise/interference.

I heard good things about this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/FiiO-USB-DAC-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B003VO75V4 )I am sure you can get it in USA too. It plugs into PC via USB and just takes a pure digital bitstream from PC (And thus, no interference or noise) and the headphone amp does the rest, making it sound better, with less noise. It really is a great investment.

edit:

SENSITIVITY 110dB SPL/mW
NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 18 Ohms

Those are the specs of the Klipsche headphones. They are both really sensitive, and really low impedence, so they will pick up noise/interference easier than your Audio Technicas, which coincidentally are the same headphones i have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom