I hate Geek Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microsoft_Boy

Banned
The other night I had to visit the geek squad for a computer merit badge requirement (I'm a Boy Scout). I had to be shown around and then I realized what *********s they are. The guy who was showing me around (Mr Quemtin Scmick obviously thought he was like I'm cool and he treated me like I was five years old and didnt even know what a CPU was. Also their prices are crazy.

I HATE GEEK SQUAD

GEEKSQUAD

Check it out it will make you want to vomit

Theres really two theroies, IMO at least.

1. Either Members of geeksquad were once Very smart and Intelligent people around and relating to PC's, components and electronics, and they only turned Dumb when they were asked Stupid questions day after day after day by ignorant customers whom call a tower a CPU or Hard Drive.

or

2. Bestbuy Hires Stupid people to deal with even Stupider Customers.

Number 2 seems more Likly to me.

Microsoft_Boy said:
The other night I had to visit the geek squad for a computer merit badge requirement (I'm a Boy Scout). I had to be shown around and then I realized what *********s they are. The guy who was showing me around (Mr Quemtin Scmick obviously thought he was like I'm cool and he treated me like I was five years old and didnt even know what a CPU was. Also their prices are crazy.

I HATE GEEK SQUAD

GEEKSQUAD

Check it out it will make you want to vomit

It's for a Boy Scout Merit Badge.....
So, this should be telling you a few things....

A) They aren't going to question each boy scout in your troop and guage a level of knowledge and give you all individual tours.

B) Can you honestly call them ... well....whatever you called them in your previous post? I'm assuming you used the term "dumbshits" (or something that requires a lot of asterisks)??? Is that how you so intelligently put it without a valid arguement?

If you think for one split second that you will NEVER run into someone less intelligent than yourself with a glorified title that "establishes them as a geek somehow"......then you should think about it a little harder...

Give the people a break folks ... for the love of Buddha!!! Why all the hate?? They are just trying to help and make a LIVING at the same time! You will understand once you make it to an Eagle Scout and grow up a little bit. These people aren't out to get you or your money....they are honest people working for a corporate giant called Mr. BestBuy.

Get over it already....

Worked for them and i disagree Mikes. Even though we have already had a convo about this and pretty much decided its my are, but they really are dumb. Best Buy hires regular ppl and try to give them some basic training and slap a Geek Squad badge on them. Most of them dont know some of the first things about computers and just want some easy cash making the ppl who actualy know what they are doing work.

P.P. Mguire said:
Most of them dont know some of the first things about computers and just want some easy cash making the ppl who actualy know what they are doing work.

I'll leave that alone with a thought....

Why blame them then?? Do they hire or promote themselves?

It still serves as absolutely no rebuttle as to why they are "*********s" as quoted above.

I blame it all on Best Buy and not Geek Squad.

Best buy does the hiring.

Also alot of us true geeks are waaaay too cocky and opinated to work as a floorperson of a computer store. Social problems can also be rampant causing them to blow up all the time.

It's true that geek squad are morons, but they are also uncorrupted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom