... i.... got a mohawk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it or not, i did a mowhawk twice. One in year 12.
And I did another during my christmas break in my first job. Obviously I had to shave the rest off when I got back to work.

well for soem reason im not able to send my pics to face book.

Edit: here are the pics
35mqkaf.jpg
sorry there so bad soem have been taken off the front cam of my phoen which really sucks.

Don't take this the wrong way dude but you look like one of the dudes from the head wax commercial. But it looks cool i was expecting one of the more traditional razor back head types.

lol, ya look like a cross between Rick Astley and Mr. T :p

Amd gt player is:

A: Never Going To Give You Up.
B: Pitty The Fool.
C: Dial Down The Center.
D: All of the above.

Don't take this the wrong way dude but you look like one of the dudes from the head wax commercial. But it looks cool i was expecting one of the more traditional razor back head types.

how can i take that wrong the guys in the head wax commercials are usually good looking guys with good looking girls:) also i like it flat more.

Heh, ya mine is about 2 inches past my shoulders right now. Whats cool is my boss told me he wont ask me to cut it. Guys can have long hair where i work as long as its taken care of :) I'm just going to let it grow until i get tired of it.

uhm...if he made you cut it and let the girls have it then that would be sexist...so he really has no choice but to let you have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom