How to check offline PC history in win7

stevethebrain

In Runtime
How to check offline PC history in win7

I have reason to believe someone accessed my PC and stole my passwords an possiably installed a keystroker virus.

How can I check the history like check a specific date an time the PC was turned on an what files where opened an copied?

This is offline usage I do know how to search online history. Thanks for advice.

Hello JoeC yes I was messing around a little last night w/ event viewer but didn’t know what or how to look for.

Since I didn’t see an event of the PC turning off either normally or irregularly during date in question

I can verify the PC wasn’t turned on?

Event ID 1074 - this event is logged in two situations: either by a shutdown command from the Start menu or when an application causes the computer to restart or shutdown

I didn't see any events on date in ? next time I'll protect myself probally by removing required hardware to prevent powering up. I could use a password to.

This eventveiwer is it another version of admin privledges? Thanks JoeC you the man

If you do not see anything in the event viewer during the time range your looking for then the pc was not in use.
Nope...just a view of what the pc is was doing at a time frame, often it will show any system errors during a certain time that will be shown in the event viewer too. No admin privileges that I know of

Back
Top Bottom