Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither, ill suggest another.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

djorbiter

Beta member
Hello there. I am currently doing a business studies project that involves coming up with a product to sell. The product my group has come up with is a voice activated chanel chanher. This basically means that instead of a remote control you put this box on top of tour tv and you just have to say the name and the box will change the channel for you. It's very low power consumtion so doesn't need a separate power supply and it will connect up to the tv through the scart/ariel lead. There are also other features available like only letting certain people change the channel and being able to set what word corresponds to what channel. I am doing a survey to work out how much people would pay for a product like this. PLEASE REMEMBER THE PRODUCT IS FICTIONAL. I am doing this because there has been some disaggreement in what people would pay. Please be realistic bearing in mind the technology involved in this but only put what you'd pay and don't just put the lowest 1 unless you feel that's the right price.

Thank you in advance for participating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom