How Can I Use Xbox 360 Controller (works With PC) Headset For Chatting for Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuas

Beta member
Hi, I found the other guys post for this but it didnt seem to help me. I downloaded the driver for the xbox controler for windows 7 64 bit but even after that I couldnt find my headphone in the audio section I think. Can someone walk me through this step by step? I want to be able to use my xbox 360 headset for online chatting like msn and stuff for my PC. I have a wired controler and wired headset. IF you need pictures of my screens and stuff from me getting walked through it I will be happy to oblige.

I'm not sure that you're able to use the headsets on the 360 controller when you're using it on PC.

You might be able to get a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter so that you can plug the headset straight into the PC, though I'm not sure if you'd be able to have both audio and mic if you're plugging into the one 3.5mm socket.

Download the driver's for the controller here: Software Download

And are you using a wired controller or a wireless one? If you're using a wireless one you'll need to get the adapter.

And you can use a headset through and Xbox 360 controller on a PC, I've done it quite a few times before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom