Hello my name is James

ivinsjames

Solid State Member
My name is James and Iv'e been using computers for the last 10 years at least. I do have a small amount of OCD and Iv'e been on a quest to find a website that has some people who can just be understanding and helpful. The Internet is full of pricks and trolls and of course they are not helpful in any way except leveling up as "keyboard warriors". I am hoping to just meet some good people who can help me and maybe I can be a help to as well. In conclusion, some of my questions may seem like a joke, but I will only ask something that is sincerely affecting me. Thank you.

Welcome aboard James. I think to do this work we all have to be a little ocd or at least odd lol. I'm add and have tbi with bouts of depression. Any questions asked will be taken seriously but some might take longer for an answer than others. The forum leaders are extremely helpful and don't let us hang unanswered too long and they're very good at keeping the trolls to an absolute minimum. I'll be looking for your posts. Nice to meet you.
Kim

Last edited:
My name is James and Iv'e been using computers for the last 10 years at least. I do have a small amount of OCD and Iv'e been on a quest to find a website that has some people who can just be understanding and helpful. The Internet is full of pricks and trolls and of course they are not helpful in any way except leveling up as "keyboard warriors". I am hoping to just meet some good people who can help me and maybe I can be a help to as well. In conclusion, some of my questions may seem like a joke, but I will only ask something that is sincerely affecting me. Thank you.

We don't suffer pricks and trolls here. Everyone comes here needing answers and we try to help those who ask. As the adage goes, the only dumb question is the one not asked.

Hello James and welcome to the forum. I haven't been here for long, but from what I have seen, the moderators do a great job at keeping the trolls at bay. Also, like someone else said, we usually get answers to our questions fairly fast, which is nice too.

Back
Top Bottom