Halo: Reach Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just really don't like the bloom in the game... And the maps. *shudders* Pinnacle... *shudders*
I'd rather have normal recoil than bloom. I don't understand how the gun itself becomes inaccurate, which it does with bloom, somehow.

About the maps...
Pinnacle - Blue Team gets ALL FOUR power weapons on the map.
Sword Base - It is so easily camped.
Paradiso- Blue Team can easily get to the top of the mountain and shoot from there before the enemies can get to them, and Red Team has to go around the map to get to where they can get to the top of the mountain from.

And that's just a few of the maps...

Yes, Bungie needs to fix the spawning situations; especially in SWAT.

On Ascension the Red team always spawns in the sniper tower, the blue team spawn in a spot that is incredibly easy to spawn camp from where the red team spawns. The Cage also has garbage spawns for SWAT, if you spawn at the top you have a huge advantage. I don't know why they brought Ivory tower back, it wasn't all that good in Halo 2 IDK why Bungie thought it would be good in Halo 4. IMO Sanctuary is the best map for SWAT out of any followed by Zealot.

Hopefully Bungie will get the near perfect remake of Lockout (not blackout) in matchmaking ASAP. IMO Lockout is probably the best multiplayer map in the history of any FPS game.

Also, I noticed something. A well coordinated team seems to be able to be able to make an unbreakable spawn trap on The Cage.
Not an extremely coordinated team, just well coordinated. :p

IMO, H3>H:R I played halo 3 competitively for about 2 years, and was exited for reach. when it finally came out, I was disappointed by it. The reticle bloom really killed it for me.

IMO, H3>H:R I played halo 3 competitively for about 2 years, and was exited for reach. when it finally came out, I was disappointed by it. The reticle bloom really killed it for me.

Yeah, the reticule bloom got on my nerves a lot.
In fact, it's one of the reasons I don't play anymore.
I, I don't like randomness.

I have been playing Halo since CE came out for Xbox and it was an amazing game. Halo 2 came out for Xbox and it was playable on Live, this game was by far the best out of all the Halo games for a number of reasons. It had an awesome ranking system, matchmaking, clans, etc. I enjoyed playing Halo 2 online for a while and I could say it was one of my favorite online games. There was so much hype for Halo 3 and when the beta came out, it was a letdown to me. I purchased the game and played it for a few months, I didn't like the maps or the new power-ups such as the bubble shield, that they added to the game. So next up, Reach comes out after all of the hype and I thought this was the worst shooters I've ever played. So I'm done playing the Halo games, I tried out Halo: Wars but I wasn't interested in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom