Good RTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackmoore

Daemon Poster
In a couple of weeks im going to be hauling the PC over to a friends house, and were going to be doing the whole LAN Gaming thing. But im getting really sick of the few games we have to play. Im looking for a good RTS, we've mostly been playing Rise of Nations, but that can get old fast. I know there are a lot out there, but I haven't really wanted to go out and buy one knowing it could suck, especially since most of them are in their 3rd and 4th game in the series. Anyways, are there any that you guys recommend?

Age of Empires 2. It's old, but fun. Plus, if you get one copy you can burn 10 more. I know...I know it's bad and wrong. That's what we did for my computer class. We never really did any work, so we had a couple of disks, and had a zipped copy of the install folder. Double clicked on aoe2.exe and launched the game. Worked wonders.

I love rise of nations, I think it's great for lan parties but it can get boring, try starcraft, or AOE 2, I would not recomend getting warcraft 3

Age of Empires 3 is out next week. Give that a shot. It's a pretty cool game. And yes, Rome Total War is a great RTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom