GAMING: PC vs 360 vs ps3 vs wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again...another consoles vs pc's thread...I can feel the flaming in my bones...like beefcake said, read that thread and search around the console and pc gaming threads to make your decision, because a question like this usually results in arguments and very little being solved...my best advice is for you to ask more specific questions about pc's or consoles, and not such a broad one which can only be answered by your own personal likings...do your research, it's out there, and then you will be able to decide...

::-Chase-::

Even if I didn't play pc games I still would have a decent computer because I want something I can get 3-5 years out of, so for me all I really spend extra money on is the graphics card to enjoy pc games.

sold my 360 and will just play madden 08 on the ps2, madden and guitar hero are the only console games I like. I love fps games on pc like css, hl2, far cry, looking forward to crysis.

Will give my current computer to my girlfriend and build a new one sometime this year, gotten over 3 years out of it and to this day with a couple tweaks can play most games at decent detail and 1024x768 resolution.

the "new gold" version of XBL is the same that there has always been. Your XBL account on original xbox was an xbox gold account, and you just keep paying that account if you want to use it on a 360. Same price.

Xbox Silver is the new one, which is free with a 360 premium, maybe a core set too, i'm not sure. But you can't download as much stuff as with gold and I don't think you can play games with it, but I could be wrong with that last one. Anyway, XBL Gold is the way to go, it is only $60 a year anyway. Not that much

silver is free, gold is paid for.

gold you can download demo's & play against other people online.

with silver all you can do is download patches/bug fixes for the console and for your games.

I love Legos Star Wars on the Gamecube, but I tried the PC version and it was not as good.

I tried Halo on Xbox, but like it much better on PC.

For me, I would stick with PC, unless you have a game you prefer to play on console.

waiting for TheEnd to come in and have this thread locked............

I say buy all of them 360, Wii, PS3, and a gaming PC.. problem solved.

if you do the annual thing its 5, but i think using gamecards its more (i could be thinking of something else tho

I have a friend who has the ps3 and 360, and I have a wii. We got together the weekend after we got them, and had all 3 next to each other and played them on his HD like 60" TV. It was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom