Gaming Deals

Free xbox one game for April. Children of light

360 games. Gow judgment and 3 others.

Ps needs to step up.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy managing Dragon Age's terrible inventory system.

Ps needs to step up.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy managing Dragon Age's terrible inventory system.

Yeah, they need to start releasing retail games on PS Plus stat.

Ps needs to step up.

Nice. I heard good things about Child of Light but never played it. I also never played Gears of War Judgment, but I heard that was like the red-headed step child of the series. Free is free though, can't really complain.

Nice. I heard good things about Child of Light but never played it. I also never played Gears of War Judgment, but I heard that was like the red-headed step child of the series. Free is free though, can't really complain.

Gears and Borderland are my favorite franchises. Judgement was made by people People Can Fly. All the others were made by Epic. It was a huge mistake giving them the rights to make the game. I have hopes for the new one though since they have some of the original people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tech-Forums

The toybox starter pack for Disney infinity2.0 is $24.99 at Amazon. All figures are 9.99 at Best buy and b2g1 at target. Gamestop has all 2.0 playsets for 19.99 starting tomorrow and disc packs are $3. Been doing a little research for my daughter's birthday.

Is the Marvel playset $20 as well?
Yes the gotg, spider man, and avenger playsets will be 19.99. The marvel starter pack is 39.99 though. The starter pack with merida and stitch is the 24.99. I figured I'd take merida and stitch + the avenger set over Thor for the extra $5 just to keep some variety.

Also of note the Spiderman playset is supposedly the same as the avenger set just reskinned and with different enemies so if you're choosing 2 it'd make more sense to go with gotg.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom