Gaming Deals

Humble Bundle is having an End of the Summer sale.

New deals every 24 hours on their store, with a free game redeemable ever 24 hours as well (currently Warlock: Master of the Arcane), as well as flash bundles.

Amazon.com: Customer Discussions: Gamefly sale starting tomorrow

Gamefly sale starting tomorrow. MGS Ground Zeros for $15 and inFamous SS for $18. Which one should I get?

You just sold me on infamous. I wanted to get that game but was waiting on a discount. $18 will most definitely do lol.

My only question is do you need a subscription to gamefly? Because I don't have one. If you do, and if anyone is willing to order one for me, I'll mail you a check for $20 to make up the difference.

You just sold me on infamous. I wanted to get that game but was waiting on a discount. $18 will most definitely do lol.

I think I'll go ahead and grab Ground Zeros since it's short and since I still plan on dedicating a lot more time to Diablo 3.

Edit: a monthly subscription is not required but you do need to be a gamefly member to get these prices. It costs nothing to be a member. Just go to gamefly and register for a free account.

Last edited:
I think I'll go ahead and grab Ground Zeros since it's short and since I still plan on dedicating a lot more time to Diablo 3.

Edit: a monthly subscription is not required but you do need to be a gamefly member to get these prices. It costs nothing to be a member. Just go to gamefly and register for a free account.

Awesome, thank you!

Damn is that ea sale over I forgot I was gonna get a couple things and totally forgot. I needed to re buy Dead Space and there was something else to i cant recall what it was though

I don't know who has a 3ds here besides Rider, but heres a Super Smash Bros demo code. Post if you redeem it and enjoy.

A05V917G1HMJ996U

Pre Order Halo: The Master Chief Collection on New Egg for $54

I might jump on that. As soon as it was announced that the original Halo 2 MP was going to be included I was sold, so I might as well save a few bucks if I can. Thanks!

I'm tempted, but I am still digging Diablo 3/Destiny for the unforeseeable future. I think the only thing that will sway me is Driveclub or Horizon 2.

But when this is $20-30 then I'll be all over it.

Back
Top Bottom