Games you'd like to see rebuilt and redone

A true reboot to the Mechwarrior series, or even Mechwarrior 2, 3, or 4 redone.

Descent is getting an unofficial reboot in UE3 so that is going to be awesome.

Final Fantasy 7.

Halo 1 or 2 redone for the PC.

Zelda Ocarina of Time.

Sports Car GT.

Falcon 4.0.

I would really like to see Nox redone. Not the most popular game but it was pretty ******* at the time.

The first Battle For Middle Earth.

Morrowind.

Descent Freespace.

Stalker series redone in a better engine like 4A.

Supreme Commander redone to take advantage of new CPUs.

Morrowind given an official remaster. Morrowblivion/Skywind are nice and all but it could really do with a studio behind it to give it the real updating and polishing it would need.

What was the Nintendo game where it messed with your mind. I think it was eternal darkness. At one point you thought your save game was erased. That game was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tech-Forums

What was the Nintendo game where it messed with your mind. I think it was eternal darkness. At one point you thought your save game was erased. That game was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tech-Forums

It really was an amazing game. Possibly the best game on the Gamecube.

I never finished Eternal Darkness but would love to have the chance to play through it again to completion. It was a really awesome and unique experience, almost a bit ahead of it's time in some ways.

I never finished Eternal Darkness but would love to have the chance to play through it again to completion. It was a really awesome and unique experience, almost a bit ahead of it's time in some ways.

Yeah, I agree. I was completely addicted to that game and went through it to see all 4 endings. I couldn't get enough. Hell, I'd settle for a sequel instead of a reboot.

I never played that one might have to find and and hook the wii back up. I need to get a nunchuck though I only have the other half of control. I been avoiding spending $20 on something I hardly will use. but I want to grab Metroid trilogy and play that again. I wish they would release that on WII U digitally

Back
Top Bottom