- You start losing
- Its not fun anymore
- You play Halo 3
- Its the same thing as they are both shooters
- You switch to playing GTA: IV
- Its just not your type of game
- You switch to your last game that you have, Gears of War 2
- It still not as fun
- You put the controller down and turn off the xbox and start posting on techist.com

Can anybody help me with my situation? I have 4 games, CoD WAW, Halo 3, Dead Or Alive 4, GoW 2, and GTA: IV and the only enjoyable game is CoD: WAW. I'm getting Marvel: Ultimate Alliance soon. But I need a game that is not a shooter that is pretty fun online or something. Anyone in my situation that can help me fill the gap?

As you did not mention what platform or genre you desire suggestions for, I will just provide you with various things I can come up with. These are either games I have played myself or games other people have recommended me.

Few suggestions:
God of War (PS2)
LaTale (MMO)
Diablo I/II (MMO)
Warhammer Online
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (X360/PC)
The Longest Journey (PC)
World of Goo (PC)
Vampire Bloodlines: The Masquerade (PC)
Black & White (I/II) (PC)

Out of these mentioned games, I'll personally recomment:
Black & White I. This game is awesome, it's also quite a few years old now. I used to play it back when I was a brat and picked it up again some months ago. It's really worth checking out.
The Longest Journey (PC). This game is a game I've also played back in the days. It was one of my first more 'advanced' PC games and I absolutely love it.
I guess the both two mentioned games are obviously way more amusing to play if you already have known them for years.
God of War (PS2). I'm fairly new to this game but so far of my play time I can judge that this game is really awesome. The battle system is quite simple and clean, but the combos and fights are really awesome, and so are the game cinematic! Playing through the game is really fun. Whenever you get a challenge it's amusing trying to figure out what to do and hurry to the next checkpoint in case something goes wrong.
Even thought you know what to do when you're stuck, it might be too difficult to perform.

As you did not mention what platform or genre you desire suggestions for, I will just provide you with various things I can come up with. These are either games I have played myself or games other people have recommended me.

Few suggestions:
God of War (PS2)
LaTale (MMO)
Diablo I/II (MMO)
Warhammer Online
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (X360/PC)
The Longest Journey (PC)
World of Goo (PC)
Vampire Bloodlines: The Masquerade (PC)
Black & White (I/II) (PC)

Out of these mentioned games, I'll personally recomment:
Black & White I. This game is awesome, it's also quite a few years old now. I used to play it back when I was a brat and picked it up again some months ago. It's really worth checking out.
The Longest Journey (PC). This game is a game I've also played back in the days. It was one of my first more 'advanced' PC games and I absolutely love it.
I guess the both two mentioned games are obviously way more amusing to play if you already have known them for years.
God of War (PS2). I'm fairly new to this game but so far of my play time I can judge that this game is really awesome. The battle system is quite simple and clean, but the combos and fights are really awesome, and so are the game cinematic! Playing through the game is really fun. Whenever you get a challenge it's amusing trying to figure out what to do and hurry to the next checkpoint in case something goes wrong.
Even thought you know what to do when you're stuck, it might be too difficult to perform.

posting in the xbox forum :rolleyes:

well im looking more towards the xbox 360 / live functionality. But thanks for the input anyway :D

I don't mean to start 360 bashing-- but if you are looking for variety (especially with online), the 360 might not be the best choice of gaming platforms. If I were you, I would just look on review sites for rpgs or whatnot that are on the 360.

You could try Blue Dragon, Ninja Gaiden 2, Mirror's Edge, Fable 2, or Devil May Cry 4 to start, but none of these have a strong online feature.

how about a 3rd person game like too human which has nice online coop and has rpg elements thrown in.

I also recommend for good multiplayer online laughs bomberman live. This game is only like 600 points and when there are 8 people online it is hilarious.

well im looking more towards the xbox 360 / live functionality. But thanks for the input anyway :D

My bad for not paying attention where I was typing.
At least you have some suggestions if you're willing for some (more?) PC gaming.

Have just bought Shaun White Snowboarding. It is pretty chilled out game if you want something different, The online is pretty fun if you have friends or even with random people. They lag a bit, but it doesn't affect you. You could probably pick it up pretty cheap now.

PGR4 is also pretty fun game if you're into racing games. Got a bunch of fun modes and good cars and is just more fun (less hardcore) than other racers like Forza.

I'm kinda in the same situation - am very bored of all the games out atm. Was thinking of picking up the GTA DLC but it looks kinda crumy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom