Game Hunters Watch list

im gonna reup netflix again in may for arrested development, so let me know if shameless is good after a few more episodes, i may have to check it out

Justified- caught up and watched new episode last night, im done with this show, its just bad now, real bad

Redbox instant- doing a 1 monthfree trial, its redboxs attempt at competing with netflix, its just in beta right now but i do like the price ($8 a month for 4 disc rentals out of box and unlimited streaming) but the streaming library is smaller than the chance of borst gettting some this weekend (it has prob 100 outdated movies and no tv shows), hopefully their library grows so they can actually compete

walking dead- back one week after super bowl, bout time

I still think Justified is ok I guess I just really like the character of Raylan I think hes bad ass but the story is a bit think this year I am not that quick to give up on a show though

I still think Justified is ok I guess I just really like the character of Raylan I think hes bad ass but the story is a bit think this year I am not that quick to give up on a show though

thats the thing, i dont think hes a bad ass at all, he gets beat up every other show, some chic cons him out of $20,000, and why does a cop keep that much money in his sock drawer, especially when he lives above a bar with a chic he barely knows, and one of the other seasons i hated too (season 2 i think), so it wasnt like i just gave up on the show after 4 bad shows, there have been a lot over 4 seasons, but i really liked seasons 1 and 3, i dont know

Yeah I just like him he got the cool dont f with me vibe jus kind of pimpin. I will at least finish the season. I need to go back and watch old ones cause I missed a season its not on netflix though wonder if its on hulu.

How much is the amazon thing and do you have to pay for episodes

Current Shows I am watching

• Supernatural season 8
    • I've been a long time fan of this show, as I have watched it from the beginning. The first 2 seasons is a bit of a glorified Ghostbusters but after that it really picks up with the Biblical based stuff.
  • Chicago Fire season 1
    • This is a great show. Anyone who is a Law and Order fan should enjoy it as it is also from Dick Wolf.
  • Revolution season 1
    • This is a great series that is on break right now so you have time to catch up. It is produced by J.J. Abrams, Jon Favreau, and Eric Kripke (creator of Supernatural).
  • The Walking Dead season 3
    • Amazing show. Even though it does take place in a zombie apocalypse era, it doesn't thrive on the zombies like you would think.
  • The Following season 1
    • Another amazing show starring Kevin Bacon, it is two episodes in. Not to mention it started on my birthday. Great bonus to me haha.
  • Arrow season 1
    • I gave this show a chance as I was an advocate with what WB/The CW did with Smallville. So far, it has been a good ride.

I am also watching Breaking Bad and Star Trek: The Original Series via Netflix.

Also, anyone watch the premiere of that Netflix seires called House of Cards with Kevin Spacey? It looks pretty good if you're into political stuff such as The Manchurian Candidate etc. I haven't watched it yet, but I'm sure with Spacey in it it'll be another good one.

Yeah, I want to check out the House of Cards. It looks pretty cool. I am just waiting for Walking Dead to start up again.

Back
Top Bottom