FINAL FANTASY® TYPE-0™ HD/ XV

I literally laughed at the name of this game. So stupid

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD / XV

That is stupid. All games are HD now, we don't have to announce it. What does the / XV mean?

Why are they calling it Type-0

It's called HD because the game was originally released in 2011 for PSP so this is an HD remake for the PS4
Otherwise it could have just been a US remake for the PSP
It's kinda like when X and X-2 were remastered in HD for PS3
XV is Final Fantasy 15, the demo will be included in the pre order

Ohh okay

Man, game titles shouldn't need so much explaining

I don't get the Kingdom Heart name titles either

Ohh okay

Man, game titles shouldn't need so much explaining

I don't get the Kingdom Heart name titles either

If FF got confusing for you, I don't want to bother explaining KH

In fact, I my self do not know the actual order
All I know is that they are all related compared to how none of the FF are

Order of Story
Kingdom Hearts (series)/Timeline - The Keyhole: Ye Olde Kingdom Hearts Fansite

Order of release
List of Kingdom Hearts media - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Final Fantasy really isn't that hard to understand. I think a series like Metal Gear is a bit harder to understand or maybe Zelda. All core FF games are numbered including the MMOs. The others are spin offs that usually can be ignored. So go from 1-15. 10 has a sequel 10 dash 2 and 13 has 2 sequels to finish the story (since the first one went 20 something hours without a lick of real info and was really confusing). 13, 13 dash 2, and 13 dash 3 or simply "Lightning Returns".

The only 'real' confusing part of this series is how old it is and the numbering gets butchered between Japanese and US releasing of earlier titles.

Final Fantasy really isn't that hard to understand. I think a series like Metal Gear is a bit harder to understand or maybe Zelda. All core FF games are numbered including the MMOs. The others are spin offs that usually can be ignored. So go from 1-15. 10 has a sequel 10 dash 2 and 13 has 2 sequels to finish the story (since the first one went 20 something hours without a lick of real info and was really confusing). 13, 13 dash 2, and 13 dash 3 or simply "Lightning Returns".

The only 'real' confusing part of this series is how old it is and the numbering gets butchered between Japanese and US releasing of earlier titles.

Yup
13's story was so confusing I gave up.
I actually bought 13-2 because I heard it's better however I'm sick of it after 2-3 hours of game play.
I watched a video explaining the whole story of 13 and it was still so confusing!!!
And about the numbering getting mixed up with released, the one I can think of is 3 on SNES, it was 6 on the PS1
I think Type-0 should make up for the 3 FF13 games that sucked
And PP, you should really give FFX a try again, I know you didn't like TIdus, but just give it a shot, characters change and evolve, it's a great story.

I've played X twice. Tidus is so damn annoying. I played originally on the PS2 and second time was using an emulator so it looked better. I don't think I could make myself play a third time considering I have other games I still haven't beaten.

I've played X twice. Tidus is so damn annoying. I played originally on the PS2 and second time was using an emulator so it looked better. I don't think I could make myself play a third time considering I have other games I still haven't beaten.

I don't know man. A real FF fan would play it a third and maybe fourth time.

How far did you get into it?
Like I said earlier, characters in FF evolve.
If you have a PS3, def get the hd remake and try sticking with it.
Apart from him, the rest of the characters were amazing so was the story.

I don't know man. A real FF fan would play it a third and maybe fourth time.
I know you're trolling, but in all seriousness some FF games I have double or triple the amount of hours I've poured into Skyrim. And that's a lot.

How far did you get into it?
Like I said earlier, characters in FF evolve.
If you have a PS3, def get the hd remake and try sticking with it.
Apart from him, the rest of the characters were amazing so was the story.
By played it I mean beat it twice. I know the whole story. I've seen the HD remake, and it doesn't really shake a stick at emulated lol. It's kinda like 12, just didn't like it much. I loved 9 so much and it's my favorite and I waited a long time until I finally got a PS2 to play X and it was a let down for me. The cinematics were beautiful at the time and the voice over was nice but I just didn't like it. I played 12 emulated as well after I bought it and realized my PS2 was smoke and just mehhh.

Tbh, if I didn't like Claire so much I wouldn't have played the 13 series. My loss of love for the series in general is what pushed me to not wanting to play any future FF games. So I will not be playing 15 at all. It was just all downhill IMO from 9.

Back
Top Bottom