Fallout Online! Your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elder Scrolls co-op yes. ES online, no. It's meant to be played as a single player.

Before Bethesda announced what Skyrim would be, people were furious at the fact that they were thinking of making it an MMO. I agree, it's not suited for it and would only make the game worse.

Elder Scrolls co-op yes. ES online, no. It's meant to be played as a single player.

Before Bethesda announced what Skyrim would be, people were furious at the fact that they were thinking of making it an MMO. I agree, it's not suited for it and would only make the game worse.

It would be a final fantasy type deal. They could do it, and still keep making the singleplayer games.

It would be a final fantasy type deal. They could do it, and still keep making the singleplayer games.

True but it would take quite a bit of time. They started work on ESV 6 months after the release of IV.

I'm all for it if they're willing to dedicate two separate teams to the task.

True but it would take quite a bit of time. They started work on ESV 6 months after the release of IV.

I'm all for it if they're willing to dedicate two separate teams to the task.

They would have to hire a new team that knows how to make mmo's, but some people from the original team would have to be involved to keep true to the series.

My problem with all MMO's is how safe they make it and there empahsis on items, games need to back to a more Ultima Online like style of play. Playin for keeps

as long as it doesn't use the same engine and mechanics as WoW we have so many WoW clones that play exaclty like alganon online, aion, and earth eternal (was)!!!! in addition of the chinese MMOs that use it too)

I believe beth butchered FO3 for sure, FO1 and 2 were amazing games FO3 just seemed like an oblivion mod...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom