F@H - Team TF Milestone Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argh wish times werent so hard.

If i could afford it i would have been added more stuff to my farm already. Another issue is heat. The systems have good cooling, but my room still gets very hot. If the family pc had a pci-e slot, i would have added an 8600GTS to it but it only has agp...and the agp cards are expensive for the amount of ppd they put out, so not worth it.

I will upgrade my main rig though, i should be doing 20K by the start of the new year.

You should also get the akimbo cooler and replace the stock cooler on your current 8800GT, then both of them will match and your temps will be nice and cool.

And you have a 680i....nice you could get two, and fold on them 24/7 while you game on on the other. At least thats what i would do with a three pci-e slot mobo.

yup, That is my plan.
I don't game to hard, and Excel, word and remote desktop don't grab too much graphic power...

Also should have my 650i up and running soon. Turns out it hated all my RAM sticks. The 650i is dual pci-e version.

Wow, 1st dble post here......

Shame on you =P.

I'll be right up behind you in a month's time, Rican :p. Too bad I'll never catch you lol...

What double post? :p

Back in XP to do some real folding without F@H locking up...

I hit a new single day PPD high the other day @ 25,700 PPD. :D I also have not OC'd things for winter time yet. Should be interesting. I am also very close to my personel goal of being in the top 1000, only 42 slots to go.

Nice to see a few more people in the 6k+ PPD range now. Our daily output is continuing to climbing. Should be to #200 in no time at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom