EA Makeing a new Battlefield - Oh, and it's free

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give it a shot. Ought to be fun, especially if my clan jumps into a game with TeamSpeak. My only concern is if you get on a server with a bunch of idiots. I wonder if people will be able to set up servers like BF2?

looks great, only problem, i belivie it's a 3rd person shooter. and this was announced a while ago.

Yes ! It's a third person shooter , I am so happy I loved third person from SOCOM, the trailers and pictures are fabulous EA and DICE , really have got them a great project ! I am waiting eagerly for this game. :)

lol
That looks hilarious. I dunno if I'll try it or not. I kinda like fps non-cartoony games better...

hmm I'll try it but the footage I saw of 2 people bobbing up and down shooting over a box...looked terrible.

It also only has 2 maps about 3 classes and obviously focusing on micro transactions for new outfits to keep this game going.

hmm I'll try it but the footage I saw of 2 people bobbing up and down shooting over a box...looked terrible.

It also only has 2 maps about 3 classes and obviously focusing on micro transactions for new outfits to keep this game going.

did someone mention thats its free?

lol... for a free game this is amazing... finally a real publisher putting out a free game!

they will obviously have many more maps in the future... since this game depends on microtransactions they will probably find a way to tie maps and updates with microtransactions (no I don't mean pay for maps)

eXteel is a pretty cool game, and it's free. Of course it has parts you can buy, but you don't have to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom