Diablo 3

I am assuming that this game plays dynamically different when using different classes. After leveling my crusader, which is basically a templar knight, I may try a Witch Doc or Demon Hunter.

I am assuming that this game plays dynamically different when using different classes. After leveling my crusader, which is basically a templar knight, I may try a Witch Doc or Demon Hunter.

I'm having a heck of a time shooting lightning out of my hands as a wizard, there aren't too many things that can top that.

I might need someone to talk me out of taking a half vacation day today because all I want to do is go home and fire my PlayStation up.

Yeah on the PC I only played the Barbarian so on the PS4 I've been trying out the classes. All feel way different. For 2 player co-op it seems if one person is a close range and the other is long range then its the best way to play. Two long range guys doesn't work out all the time.

I'm having a heck of a time shooting lightning out of my hands as a wizard, there aren't too many things that can top that.

I might need someone to talk me out of taking a half vacation day today because all I want to do is go home and fire my PlayStation up.

Just wait till you get the frickin lazer beam

I just called to say I love this game and I'm addicted to it. I'm still in act 1 with a level 30 demon hunter because I move so slow but I don't care. I love this game. So glad I bought this.

All I want to do is go home and play this game but school starts tonight so I will get maybe an hr or 2 to play when I get home at like 8:30. I wish remote play from an outside network worked. I have next Tues off so I will be gaming like mad play I got about 6hrs on a plane next weekend to get some serious Vita gaming in.

I just called to say I love this game and I'm addicted to it. I'm still in act 1 with a level 30 demon hunter because I move so slow but I don't care. I love this game. So glad I bought this.

One of my first item drops was something that the game said could be sent exclusively to you. I have no idea what it was because it wouldn't specify, but I sent it to your mailbox. I hope it was at least half decent because I was only like a level 5 at the time lol.

Can someone give me help with selling vs crafting. I feel like I haven't been buying or crafting any items.

Should I be stingy with my cash or spend it.

Also any help and tips on crafting would be great. I'm a crusader level 15 or 16.

Thanks. Fun game and the graphics are fantastic.

Didn't know all the levels are random until I googled it.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Enjoy your game.

Anyone tried remote play with the vita on this? How does if work?

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Enjoy your game.

I haven't done much crafting as the stuff I've found playing has been better than most of what the blacksmith offers. I'll occasionally salvage a few items instead of selling just in case the time comes when I do need to make something. I have just over 1million gold and I haven't really needed to spend money and anything except repairs and upgrading the blacksmith/jeweler/transmog lady.

Back
Top Bottom