Diablo 3

The creators of the game said it "felt" better on a console. I think it is going to be a very good game personally. People were just all ass bent about the issues with connectivity and the stupid auction house. Plus it was so overhyped it couldn't possibly live up to it. I think if you just take the damn game for what it is and play co-op with your friends, it will be highly enjoyable.

People were just all ass bent about the issues with connectivity and the stupid auction house. Plus it was so overhyped it couldn't possibly live up to it. I think if you just take the damn game for what it is and play co-op with your friends, it will be highly enjoyable.

Agreed!!

The creators of the game said it "felt" better on a console. I think it is going to be a very good game personally. People were just all ass bent about the issues with connectivity and the stupid auction house. Plus it was so overhyped it couldn't possibly live up to it. I think if you just take the damn game for what it is and play co-op with your friends, it will be highly enjoyable.

I would say it "felt" better on a console too if I was trying to re-release a game on consoles lol.

Nope. Its gonna look best on PC. The only time a game looks better on consoles is when its not available on PC.

Correction, the controls appear to look "better."

It will not be a true port, but a re-imagining of game mechanics, the likes of which appear better than it's PC cousin.

Back
Top Bottom