Destiny

I might be getting a Xbone shortly. We'll have to play when I do.

Yeah, I am buying another one tomorrow. You should check out the Sam's Club one day sale. You get the slim, Battlefield, Gears 4, and a controller for 299. It is better than any BF deals I have seen.

Hit R5 on IB this time around, but really didn't make it out with much. My buddy got the Hebridean Thoughtcrime ship, pretty much the only one I still legitimately want, but I did manage to make it to 382.

Hit R5 on IB this time around, but really didn't make it out with much. My buddy got the Hebridean Thoughtcrime ship, pretty much the only one I still legitimately want, but I did manage to make it to 382.

The drops in IB seem to be all over the place. I did notice something more frustrating though. Once you hit 397-398, the drops in IB get very scarce. Where I was getting something every 3 matches or so I now get one every 9 or 10. Not to mention that the last 7 items I got were 399 Silvered Dread machine guns. To test this I lowered my light to 394 and started getting different stuff more consistently. It could have been just a weird coincidence, but considering that my exotic items decrypt at my level now as well, I think it is just another level brake Bungie put in to slow people down. At 395 exotics would decrypt up to 399, but now they all decrypt at whatever light level I am at, which is currently 399.

Last edited:
I got like 2 ships playing i hit rank 4 and only went up 1 LL i think I am 372 or so

The drops in IB seem to be all over the place. I did notice something more frustrating though. Once you hit 397-398, the drops in IB get very scarce. Where I was getting something every 3 matches or so I now get one every 9 or 10. Not to mention that the last 7 items I got were 399 Silvered Dread machine guns. To test this I lowered my light to 394 and started getting different stuff more consistently. It could have been just a weird coincidence, but considering that my exotic items decrypt at my level now as well, I think it is just another level brake Bungie put in to slow people down. At 395 exotics would decrypt up to 399, but now they all decrypt at whatever light level I am at, which is currently 399.

If you're right, that's insane. But I'd also be unsurprised to find out it's legit the case. Bungie likes time-gates, so a light-gate wouldn't seem so out of the realm of possibility. I got tons of Silvered Dread while playing too. That and Clever Dragons. Great for infusing though!

I got like 2 ships playing i hit rank 4 and only went up 1 LL i think I am 372 or so

Holy cow! Lucky you man. I'm hoping a couple more rounds before reset will yield me at LEAST one.

If you're right, that's insane. But I'd also be unsurprised to find out it's legit the case. Bungie likes time-gates, so a light-gate wouldn't seem so out of the realm of possibility. I got tons of Silvered Dread while playing too. That and Clever Dragons. Great for infusing though!

Holy cow! Lucky you man. I'm hoping a couple more rounds before reset will yield me at LEAST one.

I hope you weren't infusing all of you clever dragons. I got one with braced frame, high caliber rounds and can kill the great mida tool players. It is a pvp beast on the Xbox.

I hope you weren't infusing all of you clever dragons. I got one with braced frame, high caliber rounds and can kill the great mida tool players. It is a pvp beast on the Xbox.

It is the best PvP primary in the game right now IMO. I have one with perfect balance, counter balance and oversized rounds (stagger) and it owns anyone 1 vs 1 in any normal attack range. The Binding Blaze sidearm is an absolute monster too if used properly.

I have only infused 1 so far, but I have 2-3 others, but no one with a Pulse rifle build. I might put it on my Titan, but otherwise I used it to strengthen my current Primaries.

It is the best PvP primary in the game right now IMO. I have one with perfect balance, counter balance and oversized rounds (stagger) and it owns anyone 1 vs 1 in any normal attack range. The Binding Blaze sidearm is an absolute monster too if used properly.

I was certainly seeing a lot of those when getting killed in IB, so I'll look over the stats for what I currently have. SIDENOTE: Speaking of crucible bidness, I got the the Y3 Thorn bounty, and the 3rd step was to kill crucible enemies with Void damage, soooo since standard Crucible doesn't rely on light level, I threw on Atheon's Epilogue and it was SOOO much fun! I got upwards of 25 kills in a game, and a 2.8 KDR. Great to use that gun again.

I was certainly seeing a lot of those when getting killed in IB, so I'll look over the stats for what I currently have. SIDENOTE: Speaking of crucible bidness, I got the the Y3 Thorn bounty, and the 3rd step was to kill crucible enemies with Void damage, soooo since standard Crucible doesn't rely on light level, I threw on Atheon's Epilogue and it was SOOO much fun! I got upwards of 25 kills in a game, and a 2.8 KDR. Great to use that gun again.

I wish I had that gun when I did mine. It wasn't all that bad though. I noticed that the grenade kills counted for more for whatever reason, so I just ran around with 2 magnetic grenades. The last 50% was done in 4 matches for me I think.

Back
Top Bottom