Destiny 2

Get it for PS4 so you can play with us plebes.
That was the plan last month but my transmission took a **** and cost me 2400 bucks. Since then I've been putting money into my car that I've delayed for 2 years, prepping for a massive LAN at my new house, and I gotta put down 320 for a Security+ like pronto.

That was the plan last month but my transmission took a **** and cost me 2400 bucks. Since then I've been putting money into my car that I've delayed for 2 years, prepping for a massive LAN at my new house, and I gotta put down 320 for a Security+ like pronto.
That sucks. Damn that car has cost you a lot over the years.

That sucks. Damn that car has cost you a lot over the years.
Until now it's only cost me oil changes, one brake pad change (when I got it) and 2 sets of used tires. The first set I burned off at a 4th of July party lol. The rest was all on me. The suspension was stock from the factory (like struts dead mush) and it was my decision to go coilovers, the broke headlamp from a highway rock I decided to go Raxiom lamps for H7 bulbs (went HID), upgraded LED foglights, etc. The only reason the transmission went is because the previous owner never changed the filter or fluid and my dumbass put a tune on it and ran it hard without thinking to check. Since this motor and trans is going in a classic whenever I get a rolling chassis I suppose it saves me the trouble of a rebuild later anyways. Just an inconvenience now.

Anywho, I might still get a standard digital copy on PS4 later. Depends on how bad this LAN party kills my wallet.

More along the "What You Just Bought" thread, but in light of subject matter, I'm here instead. Picked up this bad boy from Target this morning, it was the only store in my area selling them, and the stores that get them only get 4. 1 per customer, 2 per household, so I couldn't get 2 others for a couple fan friends of mine. My guess is that more stores will have them available within a week's time, but I was thrilled to be able to pick this up. Only $13!

Attachments

• IMG_20170830_082419_01.jpg
    IMG_20170830_082419_01.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 3
More along the "What You Just Bought" thread, but in light of subject matter, I'm here instead. Picked up this bad boy from Target this morning, it was the only store in my area selling them, and the stores that get them only get 4. 1 per customer, 2 per household, so I couldn't get 2 others for a couple fan friends of mine. My guess is that more stores will have them available within a week's time, but I was thrilled to be able to pick this up. Only $13!
That thing is pretty slick

Back
Top Bottom