Dark Souls 3 -Spoiler Thread

Well I finished NG on Sunday and started NG+ but I think I am gonna go to my other toon to play it out again so I can do NPC quests. also I need a guy with the whole world open for when DLC comes

Well I finished NG on Sunday and started NG+ but I think I am gonna go to my other toon to play it out again so I can do NPC quests. also I need a guy with the whole world open for when DLC comes

I am pretty close to the end I think too. As a matter of fact I am not even sure where to go. I found the Untended Graves thanks to a message near the illusory wall and beat that boss. Then I found the dragon emote thing and looked that up. I actually remember seeing that statue thing in Irithyll Dungeon the first time and knew what I needed to do, but I forgot all about it. Anyway, I beat the boss in there as well and now I am not sure where to go next.

So NG+ seems like its half the bump in challenge as previous Souls games were. Its for sure nothing like how hard NG+ Bloodborne got..

Oh also went through Faron keep in NG+ and got to fight the invader this time now need to go back and kill Sage boss

So NG+ seems like its half the bump in challenge as previous Souls games were. Its for sure nothing like how hard NG+ Bloodborne got..

Oh also went through Faron keep in NG+ and got to fight the invader this time now need to go back and kill Sage boss

In my opinion this game by far has been the easiest Souls game I have played. I have yet to die to a single boss more than 4 or 5 times and most of the time it is just once or twice, if at all. There have been entire areas that I went through without dying as well which is unheard of. I still love it, but it just isn't hard.

Still need to do untended graves, archives, and archdragon peak. I should have no trouble finishing in time for uncharted next week.

I'm disappointed some areas were essentially just hallways to boss fights. Anor Londo and profaned capital come to mind.

Still need to do untended graves, archives, and archdragon peak. I should have no trouble finishing in time for uncharted next week.

I'm disappointed some areas were essentially just hallways to boss fights. Anor Londo and profaned capital come to mind.

Yeah that kind of bothered me too. I think I have to go into the archives myself. I forgot all about that place. I am so tempted to get Uncharted...

profaned had a lot of stuff hidden in it

This game is providing an ample challenge for me. Based on playtime, it's right in line with Dark Souls as I have about 43 hours in and I am in the Profane Capital. I only have 1 lord of cinder down and maybe half of the bosses. The difficulty in these games lies in learning enemy tendencies and level layout. Boss battles have been challenging but seem to be pretty smooth once you figure out how to counter each. I think the improved controls also make the newer games seem easier as combat is very precise and doesn't feel as heavy as in prior games.

I may be in the minority but I felt like Bloodborne was the easiest of the From Soft games. It had a decent learning curve bc it forced players to be more aggressive and did not allow shields. However, parrying was way too easy and was a viable tactic against most bosses. The seemingly unlimited stamina regeneration coupled with gaining back lost health made playing through the levels relatively quick. The boss encounters were interesting with a few that were really tough and the boss designs were fantastic. I think boss design was at its best in Bloodborne.

My playtime for Bloodborne definitely clocked in under 40 hours and may have been a lot closer to 30. Great game not complaining though or calling it easy by any means. I think the toughest game in the series was Demons but that is most likely bc it was my first time playing these games as well as my first time playing a RPG. Dark Souls 2 DLC also was extremely challenging in some areas.

I feel you Westicles, Bloodborne was the easiest and in my opinion the most boring. Its the only "souls" game I had no desire to playthrough more than once. The story and the setting was meh. The boss and their fights were uninteresting. I may be in the minority

Back
Top Bottom