Dark Souls 3 -Spoiler Thread

Found the short cut to the bottom of the high wall and then got my @$$ kicked in by none other than a red eye knight! Still have not used a shield and I am currently dual wielding a +1 deep battle axe and a +1 uchigatana.

This game is amazing.

So i read about mound builders and I may start over tonight so I can get that Cov trophy right away and turn hat shackle in to birds

I still haven't made much progress. I spent most of last night exploring the area between the 2 bonfires on the wall then just spent the rest of time being summoned so I could get a better idea for what's ahead.

Also had to dump my spear for a broadsword. I just can't seem to get the rhythm of combat in this one. Those knights are so freaking ruthless I immediately get backed into a corner.

Probably just continue to support other players for awhile tonight to farm souls until I feel comfortable with the trek to the boss door.

I still haven't made much progress. I spent most of last night exploring the area between the 2 bonfires on the wall then just spent the rest of time being summoned so I could get a better idea for what's ahead.

Also had to dump my spear for a broadsword. I just can't seem to get the rhythm of combat in this one. Those knights are so freaking ruthless I immediately get backed into a corner.

Probably just continue to support other players for awhile tonight to farm souls until I feel comfortable with the trek to the boss door.

Dodging seems to be far more important and circle strafing is not as viable. I think they made the enemies more aggressive and gave them moves to counter turtling behind a shield and circling left. I found diving to the side of an enemy to be successful so far.

Ok so Spoilers.........................................................................................................

I watched a video (kinda wish I hadnt) and it talks all about the guy who will give you levels you can get like 5 and a Darksign with each. kinda sounds like people who worship Kaathe and another npc will show up after a while also. Vary cool stuff in this game I dont think there is anyway to do it all in a playthrough

I bear the first boss last night. Yeah.

Only played an hour and missed a ton of stuff when I read the guide.

Question. Early on am I better off leveling up or buying armor.

I have 3000 souls.

I think I'm the class with a spear a shield and a healing spell.

Hit me up on The Division. I need people to play with. Psn Metsphan

I have 3000 souls.

i try not to buy armor at all just lvl up some if you want to co-op tonight let me know I an gonna start a new toon

I have 3000 souls.

Level up. Stick with stats you think you'll use early on til you decide how you want to play. Endurance is important.

I have fully explored the first 2 areas (THWL and Undead Settlement) and beaten both of the bosses. Got the Firelink tower key and traded with the crows up there. There is a ton of stuff you can get from them, but most of the stuff is not necessary. Have found/rescued probably 5 NPCs. Got 5 dark sigils from the Pilgrim guy. Spent probably an hour helping people beat the boss of the Undead Settlement as a sunbro to end the night. There is a spectaular sword that you can get at the end of the second area that not only scales with strength and dex, but also has cold damage on it. Handles exactly like the broadsword. They definitely give you plenty of options for weapons early on.

Mets, don't bother with buying armor unless there is a particular need you have. You will find plenty of viable options if you look around the areas you go to.

Slay, after hearing you talk about messing up that Mound Builders covenant I looked it up and found my way to it. I guess if you didn't join you will be able to later.If any of you want to join that one early , just make sure you do it before you find it before you beat the boss in the Undead Settlement.

Back
Top Bottom