CS:S Game: Let's go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
Anyone who's interested in playing some CS:S right now let's go... I'll be in the TF server... waiting to own you guys...

Let's go: 65.78.128.125:27015

lol - I hate CSS too. I never play it. I've played it may-be 3 times. It took me a few minutes tonight jsut to figure out how to chat... lol...
Ridlyn was owning me something fierce... in one on one... He kept like one shot n me... lol

I got tired of dying every two seconds so i went and play some BF2, which i'm fairly good at...

what a wuss! I wish I woulda saw this thread. My ping always sucks on his server even though we're in the same freakin state

Nubius said:
what a wuss! I wish I woulda saw this thread. My ping always sucks on his server even though we're in the same freakin state

lol, hey at least i'm willing to admit I suck at a game...

Oh well, if you guys had decent PC's then may-be i'd start a 20 slot BF2 server, but since you're all sporting Dells and Gateways... it isn't really worth it...

Naw, i think we should have a bf2 server. I know quite a few around here that play bf2 and have comps capable of running it. Id be all in for the, considering its the only game i play right now.... :D

bah, BF2 sucks. Dont get me wrong, CS:S annoys me and sucks in its own way too, but it sucks just a little less than BF2 :p

Im capable of running BF2, but I lack the game. As for CS: Source, ill play in a TF game anytime

yeah, we've had some fun games in TF.

Of course, once idiotec starts losing bad enough he'll turn on hax and no one can say anything since it's his server.

He'll ping hax you then aimbot :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom