Console Vs. Pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
ulater6000 said:
I would say pc gaming if you have a good enough pc.

thats exactly what it comes down to... regardless of cost.. The ultimate, most up to date and sickest pc > the newest console.. IMO

the gap between the two grows even larger as new advancements for the pc come out every 3-4 months.. while the console keeeps the same exact hardware for 3-4 years..until a new console is made

to me.. pc gaming is for the gamer who is more in depth. the more hardcore gamers are usually pc gamers because pcs have more options... (mods, map creators, hacks, etc) ...in my experiance, console gamers are less intense.. they play alot but not as serious. for example.. the people i know who play games once in a while.. own consoles. mainly because its a one time thing, you dont have to update anything. its ready to go immediately. the people i know who are serious gamers.. are pc gamers.. because theres tons of room to expand on the pc.. there are more options.. and therefore.. it doesnt get boring as quickly.. this is obviously my opinion so dont go crazy if you disagree :)

Console

For gaming, I personally prefer consoles, because they are easy to deal with - user-friendly, and you don't have deal with hardware updates, etc.

But PC's are more versatile, so maybe it's a toss-up.

NewCents05 said:
jesus christ 2006 called... they want their thread back!!!!!

Ya know, there's only a certain number of things you can talk about in a gaming forum. Don't you think it's better to use a thread already there than to have a thousand threads that are the same?

On topic:
I can get a lot more free games for my pc. My current pc can play games I've had for years as well as new ones. My current pc can emulate a lot of the old consoles and computers I used to have without having to dig them out and hook them up to my tv. If I get a new computer in the future, it will be able to play the games I have now.

forrestcupp said:
Ya know, there's only a certain number of things you can talk about in a gaming forum. Don't you think it's better to use a thread already there than to have a thousand threads that are the same?

On topic:
I can get a lot more free games for my pc. My current pc can play games I've had for years as well as new ones. My current pc can emulate a lot of the old consoles and computers I used to have without having to dig them out and hook them up to my tv. If I get a new computer in the future, it will be able to play the games I have now.

bro i can find a bunch of threads "gaming system or console" alot more recent than this. this is just a random old one he dug up. i didnt mean anything by that to be insulting i just wanted to make a joke out of it so chill

My reason for going towards console gameing more now, is money. I'm 19, in college, and can't drop $500 every 6 months on computer upgrades like I could in high school.

Plus, that $500 for a PS3 does alot for me. I have a awesome console, it play blu-ray movies, i'll have YDL on it, a external hard drive, play all my movies and songs on it, download emulators for YDL so I can play older console games.

It's like having a killer PC, that's also a blu-ray player, that's also a media center PC, for $500, plus the cost of the external hard drives.

FPS is a whole different world on the PC. I used to be a die hard Sony fan i played Socom 3 daily when it first came out. Now im playing Rainbow Six Vegas daily and some other games. Also you can jam out to your tunes on the PC when playing a game.

I would prefer PC over Console but a Gaming Console is designed for Gaming. Overall I would choose a PC because it's used for Gaming as well as many other features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom