Can't recover my data from backup file

Your posts are combined cause as it says right in our rules, do not double post. Use the Edit Button to add information to your posts. The Edit Button is active for 24 hours. You are not going to sit here and keep making multiple posts for no reason but to bump your post count up or to bump your topic up to the top. That is known as post padding which is also against our rules. Your topic is also not any more important to us than anyone else's and doesnt need to stay at the top above all others.

You agreed to follow these rules, you should read them and know them.

You cant give Reputation cause you dont qualify. You have not meet the requirements to start handing out Reputation. So until then you will just have to use the Thanks Button that is now available.

I have merged all of your posts and asked repeatedly that you edit your posts to add information. I have not flat out told you about our rules. Continued violation of the rules will only get you into trouble. You agreed to follow them, you should have read them first to know what you were agreeing to. We have a Zero Tolerance Policy for excuses. It is your responsibility to read them, agree to them and follow them. It is not our job to give you a break cause you failed to do so. This is your only warning on the matter.

Open Backup and Restore by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Maintenance, and then clicking Backup and Restore.

Back
Top Bottom