Bloodborne

There's a bit of gameplay on YouTube that someone took from the closed door demos. Looks really good, but I'm going to miss equipment farming if you're stuck using that one blade/sword combo. There was also a gameplay demo for the dark souls 2 dlc and interview with someone from the team on ps blog.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Maybe I'll skip DkS2 and wait for this :p.

yeah dont skip DS2 play through NG+ I think those games really shine in NG+ when your all leveled up with the bomb gear. Also its worth just buying not waiting to get at $5 off a sale

yeah dont skip DS2 play through NG+ I think those games really shine in NG+ when your all leveled up with the bomb gear. Also its worth just buying not waiting to get at $5 off a sale

Steam has some crazy deals sometimes; that's why I usually wait for it to happen.

Steam has some crazy deals sometimes; that's why I usually wait for it to happen.

if ya can get a deal get it. Im just saying if ya finish 1 and have nothing to play its a game worth paying $50 instead of waitng. Very solid game. How far are you now in #1

This game looks great

No mans sky is my e3 game. Just saw some info on it. Looks crazy good.

if ya can get a deal get it. Im just saying if ya finish 1 and have nothing to play its a game worth paying $50 instead of waitng. Very solid game. How far are you now in #1

Haven't played it in a couple days until last night. Got the Stone Set on Sunday night. Last night I farmed some blue drakes in Drake Valley last night (1000 souls a piece and were easy to do 1 at a time). Started to head into Sen's Fortress last night as well.

There's a bit of gameplay on YouTube that someone took from the closed door demos. Looks really good, but I'm going to miss equipment farming if you're stuck using that one blade/sword combo. There was also a gameplay demo for the dark souls 2 dlc and interview with someone from the team on ps blog.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

There will be plenty of weapons and armor

http://www.polygon.com/a/e3-2014/bloodborne

Back
Top Bottom